Policies & Cancellations
CABO AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION
Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos, Mexico. In order
to provide the best possible service, it is necessary that customers
and / or travel agencies provide us with the following information for
any transportation service needed:
- Airline and / or flight number. (Arrivals)
- Full name of at least one of the passengers.
- Number of passengers.
- Name of place where passengers will be picked up or dropped of.
- Let us know if you are traveling with extra luggage, golf clubs, boxes, chairs for children or babies, etc, to assign the correct vehicle.
POLICIES ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
Arrivals; it is necessary to provide the name of the airline and flight
number, we constantly review that flights come in on time to avoid
delays and we like to keep the client informed about their flight.
We suggest the following upon arrival at Los Cabos airport:
- Avoid timeshare sellers. They will ofer you free transportation
but hook you into buying timeshare.
- Your driver will be waiting outside Terminal 2 (T2) with your
name on a sign. If you arrive to Terminal 1 (T1), follow the
departure of groups.
Departures; It is necessary to provide the schedule of your flights,
the location where you will be picked up and respect the hours
when the driver arrives. There is a maximum 15 minutes tolerance
afer the appointed time; a charge will apply for any time exceeded
OPEN SERVICE OR NIGHTLIFE TOUR PRIVATE DRIVER
An extra charge may apply if the customer exceeds the contracted
time limit. Afer 11:00 pm the transportation service is charged per
The drop of and pick up location must be the same, this can always
change so long as the client notifies in advance and does not
exceed the time limits. Golf transfer from 4 to 6 hours, break-fast,
lunch or dinner transfers from 3 to 4 hours, activities such as bike
tours, whale watching, boating, fishing, shopping and more-depend
on the duration of the tour; however it is important to notify us in
advance to coordinate transportation.
All activities must be within the Cabo San Lucas, Corridor or San
Jose del Cabo area; if the time limit is exceeded a fee may apply.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance otherwise no refund will be provided.
- According to the policies and standards of the Secretary of Transportations in Baja California Sur, changes can be made up to 5 hours prior to the service that is to be provided.
- Last-minute changes cannot be guaranteed, service will depend on vehicle availability.
- Further changes to changes that have been made will not be allowed.